Life Assignment

Life Assignments

"I don't say this out of need, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. I know both how to have a little, and I know how to have a lot. In any circumstances I have learned the secret of being content-whether well-fed or hungry, whether in abundance or in need. I am able to do all things through Him who strengthens me."
(Philippians 4:11-13 HCSB)
Paul said he "learned to be content." It wasn't automatic or natural for us mortals to be content. I am grateful we have a secret weapon - God's strength.

God has a predestined plan for each of us. When given an impossible life assignment, there is no need for us to talk down our qualities. We may be tempted to give excuses why we can't do it, or to give reasons why we don't feel qualified. God isn't buying any excuses. He provides us with His strength and His assurance that His grace is enough to help us handle new situations and predicaments.

Lord, Here's all my stuff. I am overwhelmed; I cant do it all. It seems I am facing this insurmountable mountain ahead. Please show me how to cope. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found

Stop Overthinking